Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sorry

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I cannot be the man you want me to be.

I'm sorry I'm incapable of matching up to your standards.

I'm sorry that I'm under confident in my ability to always be there for you.

I'm sorry I can't always say the right things in the right situations.

I'm sorry I'm not rich enough for your spendings.

I'm sorry that despite how i wish distance would not be a factor, you think it does.

I'm sorry that I'm too naive, that I still believe in romantic Love.

I'm sorry if I think I'm special, that I wont do what others have done to you. That was conceited of me.

I'm sorry that I never do more than text you, or occasionally call you.

I'm sorry I'm not the man that would break out and dance in the middle of a dance floor for you.

I'm sorry that I don't do publicly embarrassing things for you.

I'm sorry I looked at you, smiled at you, but never said those important words to you till it was too late.

I'm sorry I'm not crazy enough for you, not wild enough, not gangster enough.

I'm sorry I'm too bookish, too nerdy, too involved in seemingly uninteresting matters to you.

I'm sorry my lack of mastery in languages other than English is a problem for you.

I'm sorry I judged you when you didn't pick me.

I'm sorry that I thought we could work things out.

I'm sorry that I do not know how to hold you, how to kiss you, nor even how to hold you in comfort.

I'm sorry if you thought I was something else.


But if there is something I'm not sorry about, it's this.


I'm not sorry for being ME.




8 comments:

toozgx said...

O_o

Justin YSS said...

Aww not that geli is it toozgx? >.<

Yen said...

what u talking about o?
sorry ar, my english so poor,
but, i know is about LOVE 1~
hehe~ justin FA HIAO XD

Justin YSS said...

=.=" Yen u memang need to improve your english. Read in another 3 years maybe you can understand better ^^

MemeMeRachel said...

You had a girlfriend 0_0

Justin YSS said...

"Im sorry i judged you when you DIDNT pick me"

Obvious much Rachel? ;)

Jessica said...

my turn to 'brrrrr' u.

Justin YSS said...

You need a jacket? :)

Post a Comment