Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Unofficial "End" of SPM

After a long month, by Wednesday tomorrow, many students around Malaysia will have counted it as being "unofficially" the last day of their exams, which would be Biology. I admit that though this normally does not concern me at all, I'm especially pleased as well since this means that the F5 students are finally free to come out/hang out once more. And yes, I'm 22 and that sounds pathetic, but hey, Sitiawan la, not like many people my age are here still.

This also means i can finally start planning my "sexy" shoot photography session. And when i say sexy i mean in dresses, scarves, posing for the camera etc. Not just standing straight at the camera in a tshirt and a pair of shorts. I want sexy eyes, pouty lips, curves and elegance. And of course, men are allowed to try out, providing they fulfill above mentioned requirements.

Im debating should i name names here... Ohwell, im just going to do it. If i omit anyone, im dreadfully sorry and will re-edit this post to include your name as well. Or if you want your name off this it's fine as well >.<

So here goes!
1. Huiming (will tell me "see first la" if i ask)
2. Hui Si? (Xiao Wa) (will say "Har?" if i ask)
3. Pei Teng (will say "im too short la" if i ask)
4. Jessica Oon (will say "i dont have any dresses" if i ask)
5. Shin Yun (will say "i want to wear bikini" if i ask)
6. ErnXi? (will say "erm........" if i ask)
7. Huei Pei (will say "can ah, when and where?" if i ask)
8. Poey Chin (no idea what she will say, unfamiliar with her)
9. Ping Yen (will say "i no shen chai le" if i ask)
10. Siew Wei (will say "harrr...." if i ask)
11. Mariane (will say "treat me ice cream then i take" if i ask)
12. Siew Hui (will say "Bu yao la im not familiar with the rest" if i ask)
13. Shirley (will say "you kidnap me first le =.=" if i ask)

14. Zongxu (will say "I dont have a dress le" if i ask)


Did i leave anyone out that should be mentioned?

5 comments:

toozgx said...

What the heck, why my response resembles Jessica's?? And no I don't need a dress. But are you expecting me to go there with you?

Justin YSS said...

I dont know if its an EXPECTATION, but when im surrounded by that amount of females *i hope*, i think i need at least another guy around to neutralize things~

Yen said...

that guy is u la~ ==

Justin YSS said...

Yen u coming? :) And did i guess ur reaction right? ^^

WeIpINg said...

lolz..like hamsap uncle finding xiao mei mei~ =p

Post a Comment