Sunday, December 5, 2010

Third Steps

Today was a slow Sunday.

The clouds looked like it was gonna rain any moment, so I quickly made my dad play tennis with me from 12pm - 2pm. Quite cooling actually. ^^ Haha, sorry to Liang Jian la, promised to play badminton with him if it looked like rain... but he didn't call anyway, so it was fine :P

Anyway, mana tahu, sampai pukul 6 pun takde hujan =.=" Infact, the sun come out some more =.=""" Stupid Mother Nature...

I wanted to get a new profile picture that was visually interesting. Wanted to do unique shots of MYSELF lifting MYSELF up, or punching myself in the face. But decided my photoshop skills aint THAT good to edit it realistically. I settled for climbing a ladder and posing like im flying.

Turned out okay okay la... But it made me wish i was in a costume.. I miss my Superman costume T.T And i wish i had a taller ladder to fly higher..

My dad took the photos for me (he's awesome for listening to my insane demands!), but while wobbling dangerously on the ladder, i told my dad "make sure the doggies not in the background ah!" and he replied "Yala yala i know what im doing, there's no doggies in the background la!"

He took 2 shots. So what are these??



Adoi =.=""" Lucky my photoshop skills still decent enough to remove them =.="

Im also considering taking another picture of myself playing UNOSTACK agaisnt myself vs myself. Should be fun ^^

Oh and just a quick mention. Doon asan, if you're reading this *fat chance la*, i really like your blog posts. Loving the single pictures that you post up. So emo yet so nice :)

8 comments:

toozgx said...

Doggies rules. :P

Justin YSS said...

Doggies rule indeed. :)

BeeHive said...

Not High Enough!! Get a higher ladder! and wear ur superman costume~

Justin YSS said...

Ur house got? :) I dun want to die @@ i don have superman costume..but i DO have red underwear..

Asan said...

oh i did remember u got the superman costume and u did wear it la before la.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=127727670925&set=a.127725030925.137561.537765925

Justin YSS said...

Haha i know its there. Too small d la!

MemeMeRachel said...

Just wear a red underwear and pose on a higher ladder. Enough la =) U want carry your dogs also can~ Red underwear man rescuing doggies~

aBouT mY LIfE said...

wooooo~ nice photoshop skill~

Post a Comment